Home Page: 4 Easy, Fast, Rink Steps
backyard ice skating rink site gives you the COLD and HARD
facts on building a backyard ice rink. We think it is really important to check your slope. F.A.Q.#4 If you are feeling confident in your site having a gentle slope continue.......
Home Page: 4 Easy Fast Rink Steps for Gentle Slope
Assembly is As Easy As 1,2,3,4.
Easy Assembly System. 4 Steps and Success with Level or Gentle Slope up to 5”
1. Place and organize your frame/box on the flattest, least amount of slope area in your backyard rink site with 2” x 8” s as a minimum board height.
2. Use the amazing J-Brace to fasten your backyard rink frame all together. All seams will be fastened together with a J-Brace Series 3 and with 4-6 screws.
3. Lay in your poly liner tarp leaving at least 2 feet on all sides as a flap. Hold the liner in place with liner clips and turn on the hose. Don’t walk on your liner ever.
4. If your site is level or with a gentle slope then you are ready to secure your liner on the outside but towards the bottom of your frame and skate when frozen. If the water is approaching the top of your backyard rink frame then turn off the water and move to the next 2 "easy fix" steps below.
Easy Assembly System. 2 Additional Fast Steps and Success with Gentle Slope of 5”- 9" and no extra purchases.
1. Add a second tier in the end or the side where your water is highest. This is one of the easiest solutions to handle with our backyard rink assembly system.
2. Now take out the 4 screws in each J-Brace Series 3 and pull your amazing J-Brace 3"- 4" higher out of the ground until the top screw holes on the Series 3 J-Brace face matches up to face of the new second tier of wood framing material. (do this one J-Brace at a time and refasten) Re attach your 4 screws and you have now bound the top and bottom tiers together. No extra materials needed.
Elapsed time: 5-8 minutes for about 10 J-Braces and no need to order any thing extra.
Now place your liner flap over your new second tier and again temporarily re secure with liner clips.
Start you water flow again. When the water is completed flowing and you have at least 2-3” of water in shallowest area, secure the liner over the top on the outside of the frame towards the bottom of your rink framing.
If you have a slope of more than 9" and you are having difficulties you need to call our incredible support team @
or see our 2 step Easy Deep Water Support U Tube Video.
FEW OF OUR EASY, FAST, BACKYARD RINK SYSTEMS.
- The easy, fast, 4 step Frame Assembly System
- The easy, fast, 3 step Backboard System
- The easy, fast, 2 step PuckGoRound Corner System
- The easy, fast, 2 step Deep Water Support System
- The easy, 3 step Liner Protection System and
- The easy, fast, 2 step Ice Maintenance System
(CLICK ON "eBOOK" ON THE NAVIGATION BAR FOR INCREDIBLE REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE TIPS AND OTHER RINK DIAGRAMS INCLUDING BACKBOARD SYSTEMS AND SO MUCH MORE.
Jeff Young, Saugeen Shores Winter Hawks
4 out of the last 5 years "Champions" 2012/13 year a ThreePeat!
What do you want from your backyard rink? A Championship?
What do you want from your Backyard Rink Supplier?
FLEXIBILITY ? VERSATILITY?
SYSTEMS FOR SUCCESS ?
Real Backyard Rinks for Real Back Yards.
"Yours to discover"
THE UNEXPECTED ADVANTAGES OF A WOOD FRAME
ARE AS FOLLOWS
WOOD IS STACKABLE AND STORABLE IN MINIMAL SPACE
WOOD CAN BE SHAPED AND CUT AND CHANGED AND DESIGNED AT
YOUR WILL (VERSATILE). THIS IS A BIG PLUS WHEN YOU ARE
TRYING TO ACCOMMODATE AN UNLEVELED SITE. HOW MANY UNLEVELED
SITES ARE OUT THERE??? ALMOST ALL IN SOME WAY!!!
WOOD IS REUSABLE FOR OTHER HOME PROJECTS AFTER YOUR OUTDOOR RINK
BUILDING YEARS ARE OVER.
YOU WONT PAY BIG BUCKS FOR EXTRA SHIPPING ON OVERWEIGHT
PACKAGES OR OVER SIZE PACKAGES BECAUSE YOU BUY THE WOOD
FRAME IN YOUR OWN HOMETOWN.
7 easy steps to your best rink Night time with string lights above.
or drop us a line at email@example.com
Put us on your favorites list.